CHICKEN/TURKEY ZUCCHINI SPICY PATTIES
These are very flavorful and spicy. If you are tired of eating chicken or turkey the same way and want a new way to cook it, here is my simple recipe. You can find ground turkey or chicken at most meat counters, just ask for it. You can make them into burgers or pair them up with brown rice and veggies. I honestly eat them alone with 1/2 cup brown rice or quinoa and steamed kale.
I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! ❤
Makes 12 4-oz patties
- 3 lbs ground Turkey or Chicken
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 zucchini – grated
- 1-2 jalapenos – diced
- 2 rosemary stems – finely chopped
- 1/2 purple onion – finely diced
- freshly ground pepper
- unrefined coconut oil for cooking
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a skillet, place 1 tsp coconut oil over medium heat.
- Make small meatballs about size of your palm and flatten them to make each patty.
- Place in skillet and cook about 4-5 mins per side. Enjoy!
Visit my social media for videos, recipes, workouts, and fitness motivation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyFitMC