Woke up in the mood for a delicious breakfast. I didn’t want to make my Oat Pancakes, so I thought I have Ezekiel Break, then make French Toast.
Seriously this is the easiest recipe to make, under 6 ingredients and it is truly delicious. Each slice is only 135 Calories.
- 2 slices Ezekiel Bread, 7 Sprouted Grains
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (you can replace with almond milk)
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
Serving Size: 1 slice of french toast
135 Calories | Carbohydrates: 23.5 g | Fiber: 3 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 1.5 g |
- Mix egg white, unsweetened coconut milk, stevia and cinnamon in a container.
- Drench each slice of french toast well on both sides until it soaks the mixture.
- Cook each side for about 1 minute.
- Serve on plate.
- In a small saucepan, medium-heat, place berries and cover with water.
- Allow the water to start boiling.
- Wait about 3 minutes until the liquid has significantly reduced and achieves a sticky texture.
- Pour over french toast and enjoy!
Visit my social media for videos, recipes, workouts, and fitness motivation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyFitMC