These are easy, fast, healthy and full of flavor.
I often get tired of just plain meatballs, so I had to find a way to make them flavorful by playing with different ingredients. They have a key ingredient that makes them truly delicious and full of flavor, Cilantro! I’m Mexican, so cilantro has been part of my diet all my life, especially on Tacos!
Did you know that Cilantro is used as a natural cleansing agent to help remove toxic metals from our bodies? People with Mercury poisoning significantly decrease Mercury levels from their bodies after introducing cilantro from their diets.
This recipe is versatile and as long as the ingredients are included, they will be amazing! You can add more or less.
- 2 bls Ground Turkey, 93% Lean | 7% fat
- 1 bunch of Cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Purple Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 cup Sweet Tri-color Mini Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder, optional it adds additional flavor
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder, optional it adds additional flavor
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy (optional to give them a kick)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat ove to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, place the ground turkey.
- Add all ingredients and mix well until incorporated.
- I used a measuring cup of 1/2 cup to make each meatball.
- Roll to form and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes.
Visit my social media for videos, recipes, workouts, and fitness motivation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyFitMC
RECETA EN ESPAÑOL
Si deseas esta receta en Español, por favor dejame un comentario y con gusto la puedo traducir.