HEALTHY OAT CREPES
Makes four crepes.
- ½ c Oat Flour (blend oats to make flour or buy)
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ c Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 packets Stevia
- 1 tsp low-sodium Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Earth Balance Coconut Spread or Coconut Oil Spray for Cooking
- 1/2 cup Strawberries, freshly cut (optional)
Serving Size: Four crepes.
303 Calories | Carbohydrates: 44.87g | Fiber: 7.31g | Protein: 21.05g | Fat: 7.46g
Note: Nutritional info does not include r strawberries and blueberries.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add unsweetened coconut milk, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Mix until incorporated.
- Batter must have a “liquidy” consistency.
- In a skillet at medium heat, add coconut spread.
- Add ½ cup batter on skillet, tilt the skillet and move in a circle to spread batter all around. Crepe should be thin.
- Cook well on both sides.
- Add Strawberries and Blueberries on top.
Visit my social media for videos, recipes, workouts, and fitness motivation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyFitMC