Happy National #Spinach DAY! (Dia Nacional de las Espinacas)
Why is Spinach healthy?
-Great source of iron. If you suffer from anemia or iron-induced anemia, load up your plates with 1-2 cups raw organic spinach.
-A great source of calcium, folic acid, fiber, protein, calcium and vitamins A, C and K.
-Is loaded with cancer-fighting antioxidants.
-Believed to help improve cardiovascular and gastrointestinal health.
– Great raw, steamed, cooked
– I always add 1/2-1cup to my morning protein shake/smoothie.
- “Healthy MC Guacamole”
- 1 cup avocado
- 2 T Red Onion, diced
- 2 T White Onion, diced
- 2 T Tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, finely chopped
- Sweet Mini Tri-Color Peppers, chopped
- Serrano Pepper, finely chopped
- Lime Juice
- Mix all “Healthy MC Guacamole” ingredients together and incorporate well until it reaches a creamy consistency.
Serve over a bed of 1 cup of raw organic spinach and 3oz Cod or White Fish.
Visit my social media for videos, recipes, workouts, and fitness motivation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyFitMC