MEXICAN CURRY CHICKEN
-1.5 lbs. chicken
-1.5 lbs. turkey
-1/2-1 bunch cilantro
-1 bell pepper of each color (green, yellow, orange and red)
-3 jalapeno peppers (depending how spicy you like)
-1 medium red onion
-1 medium yellow onion
-freshly ground black pepper
– 3T curry powder (or to taste)
-unrefined coconut oil (replace with olive oil, but coconut oil gives it that extra flavor)
-1 tsp. cinnamon
-Sea salt (optional)
- Dice chicken and turkey breast in small pieces.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Add about 2-3T of Curry powder or to your taste. I usually cover all chicken well.
- Add 1tsp cinnamon and mix well.
- I don’t consume sodium, but you may season with sea salt.
- Cut 1 medium red onion and 1 medium yellow onion.
- Cut 1 of each color bell peppers (green, red, yellow & orange).
- 3 jalapeno peppers in rounds or however you like.
- Cilantro, I cut it in 1” pieces.
- In a large sauce pan, place 2T of coconut oil (unrefined).
- Place the chicken and let cook until slightly brown on bottom.
- Flip the chicken to cook the other side.
- Add 3 jalapeno peppers (cut in rounds or however you like).
- Add the onions and half a bunch cilantro.
- Cover to allow veggies to cook.
- Add the bell peppers. You might want to add little by little or however many fit in the skillet once is covered.
- Cover and let cook. Mix once in a while to allow the veggies to cook better.
- Finished product!
- I make it extra spicy, but is delish!
Visit my social media for videos, recipes, workouts, and fitness motivation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyFitMC