- ¼ c gluten-free oats
- 3-4 egg whites
- 1 packet Stevia (Truvia)
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- For “frosting.” ½ tsp vanilla cream whey protein powder + wáter.
- Place all ingredients in a coffee mug (make sure it is a large one since it rises up while cooking). Mix Well.
- Place in microwave for about 1:30-2 mins. Keep an eye on it! Let it rise and you’ll know is cooked.
- Let it sit about 1 minute until it cools down.
4. Take out of coffee mug and place in a plate. Drizzel the ‘frosting’ over it and sprinkle with cinnamon!
Visit my social media for videos, recipes, workouts, and fitness motivation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyFitMC