Have you ever tried a green smoothie with Avocados? It seriously makes the smoothie super creamy and smooth. This smoothie is perfect for those hot summer days to refresh yourself. I added fruits that will help with weight loss, satiety, provide excellent health benefits for cardiovascular diseases and provided a super tropical fruity taste.
I hope you like it.
Mangoes Health Benefits:
- Rich in Fiber.
- Helps with Digestion due to its high fiber content and enzyme properties.
- Excellent source of Vitamin A, B6, C and E.
- Excellent source of Potassium. 100 g provides 156 mg of Potassium.
- Antioxidant properties to help your body get rid of toxins
- Lowers Cholesterol due to its high levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C.
- Helps with Diabetes by helping normalize insulin levels in blood due to its low glycemic index (41-60).
- Immune System booster due to its Vitamin C and A content.
Pineapple Health Benefits:
- Low in calories
- Has an enzyme Bromelain that helps break down protein, and has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- Rich in fiber which aids in digestion and helps prevent constipation and lower cholesterol.
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Rich in B complex Vitamins.
- Good source of Potassium, which helps with nerve signaling, cellular functioning, heart rate improvements, and regulation of muscular tissues.
- It is delicious!
Peaches Health Benefits:
- Antioxidants (chlorogenic acid)
- Good source of Potassium
- Anti-cancer properties (phenolic and carotenoid)
- Good source of Vitamin C
- Aids in digestion (fiber)
- Boosts Immune System
- Helps prevent stress and anxiety
- Healthy Skin benefits
Avocados Health Benefits:
- Is a Fruit, not a vegetable!
- Low in sodium and fructose
- Excellent source of healthy fats (monounsaturated fats)
- Helps maintain healthy Cholesterol levels
- High in fiber (aids in digestion)
- Good source of Vitamin K, B5, B6 and C
- Aids in weight loss by providing a feeling of fullness (satiety).
Coconut Water Health Benefits:
- Low in Calories
- High in electrolytes. Great as post-workout drink!
- Super high in Potassium!
- Low in Sodium
- Good source of Magnesium: eneRgy booster!
- Helps lowering blood pressure
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
- An amazing Detox or cleansing agent
- Reduces Stress and muscular tension
– Always consult with your doctor if you have Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol or other medical illness.
Note: the ingredients will vary according to how many people will be eating it. I used the items listed below, but you can adjust.
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1/4 cup Pineapple
- 1/4 cup Mangoes
- 1/4 cup Peaches
- 1/2 cup Kale
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- Young Coconut Water
- Cut fruit into chunks.
- Place all items in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Visit my social media for videos, recipes, workouts, and fitness motivation.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HealthyFitMC